Job Title: Business Development Director (Southern Europe)
Location: Berlin, Germany
SnapShot is a Berlin-based hotel data company. Our flagship product, SnapShot Analytics, is a new kind of analytics made specifically for the hospitality industry, aggregating hotel data from various sources and displaying it all on one beautifully-designed, easy to use dashboard. We’re growing at an exciting pace and are looking for motivated and skilled people to join our team.
The ideal candidate develops innovative, impactful data partnerships throughout the region. Strong market knowledge combined with experienced commercial and communication skills, together with analytical abilities, to support building and maintaining impactful long-term partnerships, primarily with new data partners.
He / She will have a track record as a significant individual contributor & team leader – comfortable working independently, whilst taking direction from management.
Will lead commercial discussions at Director and C-level with our diverse partner landscape including Data Facilitators such as Property Management System (PMS) providers and Data Sellers such as Rate Shopping, Online Reputation Management System Providers and others.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creating and maintaining a schedule of all the events we will attend for the next 12/24 month
- Organizing the speakers, materiel, schedules, set-up of the events
- Ensuring the events (when our own) are properly attended
- Working closely with advertising and marketing staff to promote the events
- Providing pictures, client feedback and event recaps for PR and media purposes
- Providing feedback to the speakers on what to do to improve the events
Role: Business Development
- Support SnapShot in the research, identification and prioritization of data partnership opportunities, to reach and influence decision makers at all levels
- Understand the business objectives of these partners and match with SnapShot’s offering for maximum value generation
- Generate localised content to demonstrate product value to our partners (Case studies, FAQs, Webinars)
- Manage the entire commercial pipeline (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up)
- Brief and manage local and global marketing & event activities between SnapShot Marketing & Partner
- Build and maintain a professional network throughout the region
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the regional market
Role: Partner Account Management
- Brief and manage local account management & support teams for smooth progression from BizDev to Onboarding for new properties onto the SnapShot platform
- Provide support in maintaining and developing successful partnerships with SnapShot’s regional partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions (integration, onboarding, service delivery, partnership collaboration)
- Monitor & communicate the success of each partner and manage relationships
- Attend industry conferences and events to increase your network and partnership opportunities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years’ hotel or related services technology experience (PMS/B2B Sales/Partner Development)
- Ability to view a challenge from different perspectives and propose win-win-win solutions
- Solution Selling or similar sales approaches experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of hotel technology industry including data providers’ business models
- Knowledge of Hotel Revenue Management, Pricing and Distribution is advantageous
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Native or near-native English skills, Spanish a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine start-up experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Generous compensation package
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, [email protected]