Job Title: Customer Experience Team Lead
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Hong Kong
SnapShot is a Berlin-based hotel data company. Our flagship product SnapShot Analytics, is a new kind of analytics made specifically for the hospitality industry, aggregating hotel data from various sources and displaying it all on one beautifully-designed, easy to use dashboard.
We’re growing at an exciting pace and are looking for motivated and skilled people to join our team. Interested in learning more about SnapShot? Send us your CV, a brief cover letter and we will get back to you if it’s a good fit.
As Customer Experience Team Lead, you act as the key representative of the company in all interactions with both new and existing customers, delivering high level customer experiences through service delivery and customer analytics. As part of a Software as a Service enterprise, the focus of the Team Lead is on effective resource planning, fresh and innovative training solutions and maintaining a right first time approach to on-boarding and rolling support.
* Recruit new team members in accordance to business expansion plans
* Mentor and develop personal training programs for new employees
* Conduct team meetings, staff 1:1 chats, probation and annual reviews
* Ensure all communication to the client follows company service standards
* Develop incentives to engage and motivate team members
* Maintain accurate data collection procedures to guarantee customer satisfaction
* Identify areas of the CX operation that require automation or streamlined workflow, and work alongside CX Product to execute changes
* Work closely with CX Product team on the identification/tracking of enhancement requests
* Work closely with the Integrations team & technology vendors on ensuring timely installation of hotel data sources
* Oversee data validation for on-boarded properties
* Monitor client usage to identify training areas and liaise with the Education Department to develop workshops/training plans.
* Monitor client behaviour and proactively provide service that assists and encourages usage
* Acts as an escalation point for the customer or operations to ensure smooth service levels
* Bachelor degree and above or equivalent work experience
* Min. 2 years experience in Customer Experience, preferred in supervision level environment, experience in supervisory role a plus
* Hotel reservations management, distribution or e-commerce experience an advantage
* Strong interpersonal, persuasive and analytical skills, multi-task taken skills
* Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with no prompting
* Super-human problem-solving abilities
* High motivation, self starter
* A real passion for hospitality, travel and technology
* Familiarity with the hotel industry technology suppliers is an advantage
* Self-driven, able to work independently
* Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin proficiency, other languages a plus
* A genuine start-up experience
* Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics
* Generous compensation package
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send by email a recent CV and covering letter, for the attention of:
Head of HR and Administration
All personal data collected will be used straightly for recruitment purposes only.