Job Title: .NET Developer
SnapShot is a Berlin-based hotel data company. Our flagship product, SnapShot Analytics, is a new kind of analytics made specifically for the hospitality industry, aggregating hotel data from various sources and displaying it all on one beautifully-designed, easy to use dashboard. We’re growing at an exciting pace and are looking for motivated and skilled people to join our team.
For our growing development center in Poland we are looking for an experienced .NET Developer.
• Server side web programming/analysis, application development using Microsoft .NET specializing in ASP. NET MVC 4.0 using C#
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Understanding of Object-Relational mapping and n-tier development
• Experience with RESTful Web Services, WCF
• Good understanding of database structures and code interaction with databases using Entity Framework
• Experience in implementing stored procedures in MS SQL Server along with advanced queries. Ability to understand and troubleshoot problems at the DB level related to concurrent access.
• Experience with modern tools (Visual Studio 2013/2015, ReSharper)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with MS Azure is a plus
• Minimum 4 year experience in developing web applications
• Analyze, code, test, and document complex applications
• Must be a lean-forward, relationship-based individual that enjoys working collaboratively as a team to achieve goals
• Working within a team of young and highly skilled people in a fast paced, global environment
• Possibility to International travel
• Professional and personal training
• Flexible working hours
• English speaking environment
• Wonderful atmosphere based on our company culture
• A lot of company benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send by email a recent CV and covering letter, for the attention of:
Head of HR and Administration