Job Title: QA Engineer for Java teams.
SnapShot is a Berlin-based hotel data company. Our flagship product, SnapShot Analytics, is a new kind of analytics made specifically for the hospitality industry, aggregating hotel data from various sources and displaying it all on one beautifully-designed, easy to use dashboard. We’re growing at an exciting pace and are looking for motivated and skilled people to join our team.
For our growing development center in Poland we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (for Java teams).
• Minimum 4 year experience in manual and automated testing of web applications
• Strong analytical mindset which allows to plan the tests and prepare complex test cases
• Must be a lean-forward, relationship-based individual that enjoys working collaboratively as a team to achieve goals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with Selenium Web Driver and building the automated UI tests
• Skills in C#/Java programming
• Basic skills in Java Script, JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML
• Good understanding of database concepts and object-relational mapping
• Knowledge of unit test frameworks is a plus
• Experience with Git
• Experience with MS Azure is a plus
• Working within a team of young and highly skilled people in a fast paced, global environment
• Possibility to International travel
• Professional and personal training
• Flexible working hours
• English speaking environment
• Wonderful atmosphere based on our company culture
• A lot of company benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send by email a recent CV and covering letter, for the attention of:
Head of HR and Administration