SnapShot is a Berlin-based hotel data company. Our flagship product, SnapShot Analytics, is a new kind of analytics made specifically for the hospitality industry, aggregating hotel data from various sources and displaying it all on one beautifully-designed, easy to use dashboard. We’re growing at an exciting pace and are looking for motivated and skilled people to join our team. Interested in learning more about SnapShot? Send us your CV, a brief cover letter and we will get back to you if it’s a good fit.
We are looking for an experienced, transparent VP Operations to oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a SaaS experienced and efficient leader, able to maintain control of digital business operations. The goal is to secure the operational functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define and oversee all centralized and global operations, including Customer Support (Levels 1 and 2), Sales Operations, Training, Integrations and IT
- Successfully lead the recruitment, management, development and training initiatives of our expanding Global Customer Support operation
- Focus on exceeding existing onboarding and SLA targets and define future quality and productivity metrics to benchmark customer satisfaction and retention.
- Expand the current sales operations process, focused on systems optimization and automation, market research and customer intelligence gathering, performance reporting & evaluation
- Ensure that the rolling pipeline of data partner integrations is optimized to achieve the company’s commercial targets for customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Nurture an IT infrastructure approach that enables innovation and leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the firm’s requirements and expectations.
- Maintain per department an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, standards, and procedures
- Evaluate departmental performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in all global expansion activities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven Operations leadership experience or relevant role in a SaaS environment
- Experience in a large scale digital B2B and B2C organization
- Understanding business functions such as Customer Support, Sales Operations & IT
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of analyzing and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Confident in business discussions
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine start-up experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Generous compensation package
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics
Please send by email a recent CV and cover letter, for the attention of:
Bianca Courtenay, Head of HR and Administration, [email protected]